Policies and Procedures
COVID-19 Safety Procedures
MCG has adopted COVID-19 protocols including a pre-arrival questionnaire for visitors to complete. A link will be provided per event. For our most up-to-date safety information, please click here.
• MCG Jazz is committed to making our concert series accessible. If an accommodation would help you fully participate in our programs, please contact Nick Pesanka at email@example.com or 412.322.0800.
• Please identify any seating needs when you are ordering tickets. Accessible tickets are available by phone at 412.322.0800 and through our web channel at mcgjazz.org
• Main Door Entrance: a small ramp and two sets of doors with a vestibule.
• Concert Hall Door Entrance: No ramp, one small step up into a vestibule with two sets of doors.
• Rear Door Entrance: a ramp up to the courtyard, then two sets of doors with a vestibule.
Handicapped parking spots are available in both the front lot and rear lot.
An accessible restroom is located in the lobby area of the hall. Our restrooms are directly behind the Kerr Gallery off of the North Lobby.
The MCG Jazz concert hall has three entrances at the rear of the hall with steps leading down to the stage. Wheelchair seating is available behind the last row of seats. The seats are removable.
All other areas of the Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild are accessible. Please let us know if you find room for improvement.
• Hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
• On performance days the box office opens three hours prior to the earliest performance.
• The box office phone number is 412-322-0800.
• Tickets are available online at mcgjazz.org.
• Please review all ticket purchases carefully before leaving the box office or when your tickets arrive by mail, and bring up discrepancies immediately. Review your tickets for seat assignments, concert date, and time.
• Single tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
• Subscription tickets may be exchanged to another performance; availability permitting.
• Please call the box office to arrange to bring groups to MCG Jazz concerts. Discounted tickets are provided to groups of 10 or more. Reception space, catering, and other amenities are available.
• Children are always welcome at MCG Jazz, and we invite you to bring yours at any time. All children must have a purchased ticket, but student discounts are available for most shows. Please remove disruptive children.
• MCG has parking lots in both the front and rear of the building. Front parking is reserved for MCG Jazz Club members with a parking pass. The rear lot is free and open to all other patrons. In the event that the lots are full, you may park on the street or at the Casey Industrial Park.
LATECOMER & RE-ENTRY POLICY
• Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your concert. Latecomers will be seated at the first convenient pause in the program.
• House management and ushers will not open the doors after the lights are dimmed or during the artist’s performance. Management accepts no responsibility for this inconvenience.
CAMERAS AND RECORDING DEVICES
• Recording devices are not permitted in the concert hall.
• Please turn off all cell phones and other electronic devices before entering the hall.
• Wheelchair seating is available and can be requested when buying tickets. If you have any other needs please bring them to the attention of the box office when purchasing tickets or to an usher upon arrival at the concert hall.
• Restrooms are located just beyond the Connie Kerr Gallery.
LOST & FOUND
• Please call the box office at 412-322-0800 Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
• Manchester Craftsmen’s Guild is a non-smoking facility.
• Concealed weapons are not permitted on the property.
COATS & BAGS
• A coat rack is provided for your convenience. Please do not carry large bags, strollers, or other disruptive items into the concert hall. Management accepts no responsibility for items left at the coat rack.
• MCG Jazz does not enforce any type of dress code. Many patrons dress “business casual” or “evening casual,” but please wear whatever makes you most comfortable.
• Refreshments can be purchased at the bar in the lobby.
• Food and drink of any kind are not permitted in the concert hall.
• Management reserves the right to refuse service and admission to any person whose conduct is deemed inappropriate or disruptive to the audience or performers.
• The concert hall fire exit is located at the front right-hand side. If the fire alarm is activated, please follow the directions of MCG staff and ushers to safely leave the hall.
• If you need assistance with finding transportation, an usher or staff member would be happy to help you.
• Cab service and ACCESS will pick up and let off directly in front of the concert hall entrance.